Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I'm not exactly sure of the brand or specs, I'll post more info/pics tomorrow. I was thumbing through Quadratec and decided they need to go.

They're chrome with black steps, off of an '05 Unlimited. The chrome is slightly peeling in some spots (the very ends that tuck under the jeep..I'll post pics in the morning). I was going to plastidip but I'm just getting rid of them.

I'd like to trade for some rocker guards, smaller side steps, or anything cool..shoot me ideas, I'm trying to build my Jeep up.

I'd prefer to do local pickup or I can meet somewhere half way if it's reasonable..they're a bit big to ship though.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics:

Pipe Swimming pool

Automotive exterior Bumper Spoiler Auto part Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

As you can see in the last pic, some of the chrome is peeling on the ends. Other than that they're a bit dirty but will clean/polish up very nicely. They will look awesome painted or plastidipped black. Make me an offer, or a trade. Once again these are off of an '05 LJ...not sure what they will fit but if you're interested and unsure if it'll fit, swing by and try them on.

-Lorenzo

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump:

$100 bucks or trade for something cool.

I'll leave this on here until Friday and then try Craigslist. You don't want me to get mugged by some psycho, do you? Go rummage through your parts and find something for me ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts