Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Guess I'll kick it off
My '50 CJ3A- 134 I4 w/ 30k mi., T90 3 spd, D25/D41-2, 5.38, 2.5" Rancho

The '79 Cj5 that I HAD to sell cause I totaled my truck and it only got 5 MPG...Had the 304 4 bbl, T18 4 spd, D20, P&P heads, fenderwell headers, 4" SJ, 33x12.50, JKS discos, M20 w/ Moser 1-piece shafts...only needed a paintjob.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here's my 83 Scrambler. 350 V8/SM465/D300 14 bolt rear, D60 front, 5.13's and ARB up front, Detroit in rear. About a 9 inch lift, 42 inch TSL's, rock crawler fiberglass hood/fenders, bobbed 14 inches, and a 3/8" steel plated body (dent proof) and the frame has been welded over in most spots with 1/2" plate. I'm working on switching from the crappy Holley pro-jection TBI system to a TPI system I got off an old Camaro.

I've got a full spec sheet and more pics on my site. http://www.djgaston.com/scramzilla

·
Registered
51 Posts
Danny, I'm still drooling from the first pics of it on the trailer when you got it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
here's my heep...not much has been done to it since i bought it 'cept the removal of unneccassry parts...currently it has a 3" lift and 33's, but i plan on lotsa other goodies...anyway, here it is...this is the only non-poser shot i have, broken down on the rocks...my photographer was driving the yj that day so i didn't get any action shots...

·
Registered
4 Posts
before it grew up

during

after

and whats under the hood, estimated around 470 hp

and so you know i am dedicated to cj's i have had 7 or 8 of em now and at once had 3 at the same time, by the way i earned every penny for em and was 14 when i purchased my own...oh yeah i am 19 now, haha

·
Registered
51 Posts
I guess Lee...

It may have been born a YJ, but it's grown up into a real (and much better looking) jeep.

·
Registered
221 Posts
thought I`d throw mine in here-- sold it a while back, but it was a screamer-
304/T150/D44 with a huge 4bbl carb...gas mileage? we dont need no stinkin gas mileage! tire burner!

·
Registered
51 Posts
RubiconToby said:
Cool CJ's, I really love that old CJ3A
Thanks :cool: It's about to go through a change though, but for the better. I've possibly got a buyer for the drivetrain, and I have a '66 Commando with the Buick 225 V6 that's getting stripped for parts. 1st stage will be the V6, Scout D44's, and maybe a set of 31" LTB's if I stay SUA or 34" LTB's if I go SOA.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I wish we could get more CJ traffic going. Let's face it. Doesn't matter if you have a TJ or a YJ. You sure wouldn't mind having a CJ sitting in your driveway.

·
Registered
29 Posts
amerijeep said:
Let's face it. Doesn't matter if you have a TJ or a YJ. You sure wouldn't mind having a CJ sitting in your driveway.

Isn't that the truth! I think old CJ's are the coolest jeeps around! :D

1 - 20 of 213 Posts