Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so my stick headlight s wouldn't turn on when I first got it changed the lights and still nothing so I figured it was electrical issue turns out they were not getting any power so I ran a cable coming from the positive of the headlight wire to the positive of the parking lights and it worked but they would shut off every so often while I'm driving turning on and off and if I leave the lights connected while the jeep and the lights are turned off it drains the battery when i go to start it again

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
563 Posts
The flickering lights sound like a bad ground. I'd check all your grounds and if that doesn't fix your problem brake out the multimeter.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The grounds are fine they don't get any power I just can't find the short I was avoided taking it to the mechanic cause I kno they are gonna charge slot when it comes to electrical stuff

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The grounds are fine they don't get any power I just can't find the short I was avoided taking it to the mechanic cause I kno they are gonna charge slot when it comes to electrical stuff

Would I be able to use a separate battery to power it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts