Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1041 - 1051 of 1051 Posts

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Congrats,,, you joined and posted. How well does that MB MH tow that JK? Is the Airstream a diesel? What was wrong with the chassis?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
We are currently in a class actin against Mercedes for emission onour 2015 Mercedes chassis and will receive over 3k! Never disregard the class action suits! 🧐
Sounds good, unless you are out over $30K from your own pocket.

Also, I am curious about the potential difference between "will receive" and a more truthful did receive. :eek: I've been part of class actions, where I get, with the small check, a letter explaining the that the amount is far, far less than originally planned, due to the large number of people who joined the suit.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I just got an email from a lawyer saying I'm the only person related to a distant family member who died in Northern Africa - who was extremely wealthy.

So I have that going for me. Which is nice.

·
Premium Member
8,358 Posts
Sounds good, unless you are out over $30K from your own pocket.

Also, I am curious about the potential difference between "will receive" and a more truthful did receive. :eek: I've been part of class actions, where I get, with the small check, a letter explaining the that the amount is far, far less than originally planned, due to the large number of people who joined the suit.
Not to mention all the legal fees that the lawyers tacked on. While you get $3 they bill for $30,000.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Not to mention all the legal fees that the lawyers tacked on. While you get $3 they bill for $30,000.
In other class action, I got a check for $0.03 and the lawyers got a check for $7,000,000.00.

What did I expect? Well, at least the $30 back, I was wrongly charged!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just picked up a 2016 JK manual with 23,000 miles. Heater works great. No leaks or coolant smells. Overflow bottle was very low but have filled back up with no movement in level.
What are the symptoms that occur with this problem?
Are all 2012 through 2017 wrangler’s affected? Thanks.
Subscribed

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Overflow bottle was very low but have filled back up with no movement in level.
Did you use the correct fluid? The different types don't mix well.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yes, took a while to determine the correct fluid but I located it and topped it off. MS.90032 is the concentrated product, the MS.12106 is the 50/50 premixed.
Personally, I think the original Mopar coolant will lead you to the inevitable heater core failure. Unless you remove the all the factory stuff with the stop leak in it from the assembly line, your system will eventually clog up.

At under 25k miles, you may still have time to salvage the core. Even if you removed it all and replaced with Mopar crap, you at least get the 'sludge' somewhat out. IMO the non-Mopar coolants are as good if not better than the Mopar. Let alone, a fraction of the cost.

1041 - 1051 of 1051 Posts