Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raise your hands if you like to completely clean and polish your Jeep only to turn around and take down some dirt roads! Yep that's me!

·
Registered
308 Posts
geoff11573 said:
Raise your hands if you like to completely clean and polish your Jeep only to turn around and take down some dirt roads! Yep that's me!
I do it almost every time. Except polishing it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Working at a Big Box Auto parts store gives me the chance to show folks what I can do in the cleaning and detailing arena. So usually, the folks get to see one of my DD all dirty and nasty. The next time they are through, they are clean and pristine. I sell a lot of the products I use and like because of this.

Of course one of the other Semi Retired guys that works here also drives a MINT 55 Chevy 2 Door, or his 62 Corvette. They draw folks in also. People always comment on how nice our vehicles look.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yep, mine is either real dirty or detailed...I love (sarcasm) the mentality of it should always be dirty, NOT.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Yup I do the same thing! It gets dirty and dusty every week, but I just end up cleaning it the next day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts