Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been mudding more and more topless. While I have been doing this more and more mud has splattered into my jeep.
How do you all get mud splatters out of the fabric?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Let dry, brush & vacuum, then Shampoo and vacuum and when the mud stains don't come out buy some neoprene seat covers.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Let dry, brush & vacuum, then Shampoo and vacuum and when the mud stains don't come out buy some neoprene seat covers.
I do the first part - let dry, brush & vacuum. Shampooing is too much work, lol.

btw, the Trek Armor seat covers are great for mudding - they clean easily and resist mud stains. And if you happen to get soaked with the top down, they are also waterproof.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Unless you have a dedicated mud vehicle....avoid it at all costs.

That is my advice.

Cleaning up mud sucks.

·
Administrator
42,601 Posts
I'll second the vote for Trek Armor seat covers. They are rather expensive but IMO worth every penny.

In the mean time, I just like to say . . .

Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Click here for helpful tips for newcomers

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Unless you have a dedicated mud vehicle....avoid it at all costs.

That is my advice.

Cleaning up mud sucks.
When you're in the South, avoiding mud is difficult. Even if you're not "mudding" or "mud bogging", the average trail ride in the woods, going to an off-road park, or even hill climbs in the mountains usually involves mud somewhere along the way.

I have my routine down for clean-up so I can get it done pretty quickly. I also do a lot of beach driving, and cleaning up the sand and salt spray is no piece of cake either.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
When you're in the South, avoiding mud is difficult. Even if you're not "mudding" or "mud bogging", the average trail ride in the woods, going to an off-road park, or even hill climbs in the mountains usually involves mud somewhere along the way.

I have my routine down for clean-up so I can get it done pretty quickly. I also do a lot of beach driving, and cleaning up the sand and salt spray is no piece of cake either.
Most videos from that area everyone has doors and top on...then theres that ONE guy....ya hes got some work ahead of him.

I pull the seats and carpet...I bought a pressure washer for that purpose.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
That's the one thing I hate - I usually have to put my doors on to go offroading. :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts