Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So from the forums and reading the manual I've learned not to take my car through the car wash unless it's "touch less" my question is ... what is the best way to clean the plastic windows ? and what is the best cleaner to use on the windows ?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
So from the forums and reading the manual I've learned not to take my car through the car wash unless it's "touch less" my question is ... what is the best way to clean the plastic windows ? and what is the best cleaner to use on the windows ?
I use mothers spray wax! Comes out great just one or two pumps, wipe with microfiber towel. Done.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Plexus is amazing! Well worth the high price. Look for it at any motorcycle shop.

Otherwise Bestop makes a pretty good cleaner specifically for that purpose as well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've been using a microfiber cloth with soapy water, nothing special.

What's this about touchless washes? I thought it was bad to take the soft-top through any car wash?

·
Registered
488 Posts
I found a 32oz bottle of 'Vinyl Window Cleaner' for $3 while wandering around at Home Depot. Been using it for a few months now with pretty good results. :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts