Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best way to clean the mud out the inside of the jeep? I have carpet. I still cannot get the black plastic parts to a black shine. There is still mud on the designs on the door and by the bottom of the door. Also, the steering wheel and center console have this same thing. I've scrubbed and scrubbed with water and paper towels and Clorox wipes.

·
Registered
427 Posts
The clorox wipes I use around the house have bleach in them, I would not use them to clean the jeep or anything I wouldn't want to fade.
I use aerospace 303 for everything on the jeep and my wife's Accord. It comes in spray and wipes. Best prices I have found were on amazon. Just my two cents.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
If the Aerospace 303 won't bring back the TRUE black color, try Mothers Back to Black. You can find it at most auto parts stores and Walmart. :)

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Best way to clean the carpet? Take it out! Our mud here in mid-Missouri is heavy in clay, and I just let it dry, then brush it off with a car wash type scrub brush...works like a champ.

Seriously...lose the carpet. That was the second "mod" I did after first removing the rear seat! Third mod was to rhino line the entire vehicle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts