Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
following items for sale:

1 set of rubicon express 3.5 in springs with TCase Drop Kit...125 + Shipping OBO

2 sets of stock Cherokee XJ coil springs 25 a set + shipping OBO

1 plastic header piece that goes above windshield behind sun visors 25 + shipping OBO

1 SRC Rock Crawler front tube bumper still on my jeep 125 + shipping OBO

2 sets of hella 500 lights 1 set is mounted to bumper no wiring or swtich included 20 bucks other set is still in box and should be complete 40 bucks both of these are + shipping

if you feel some of these prices are high feel free to tell me so and offer a different price thus OBO lol....let me know if you want pics

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i also have stock dana 30 and dana 44 covers with bolts i just pulled off my 06 wrangler with 22000 miles on it. they are in good shape 25 each + shipping

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
got pics of the bumper?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here are the bumper pics...i have had it for about 4 months or so and am changing it up to ARB Bull Bar nothing wrong with bumper just bored with it.

d-ring shackles not included i am keeping them...

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
im interested.. goin to michigan this week.. but plan on getting some tube fenders from a guy in cinncy.. can you hold the bumper until saturday?

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Bumper and Lights

Would you be willing to ship the bumper to California for whatever expenses needed to be in shipping?I am really interested in the parts you have I want the lights and the bumper for my 2000 wrangler, if the guy does not follow through I am really interested

Thanks

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok i got a lot of people hitting me up for stuff...i will be writing down who what and times and begin contacting all of you shortly.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
if all fails for bumper please let me know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts