Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am clearly a noob.
Have a 2014 Wrangler

Trying to swap my Amber side lens markers with the Clear ones I picked up from Quadratec:
Crown Automotive JK-CR-4 - Clear Corner & Turn Signal Lens Kit for 07-14 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

There is supposedly this weird pin screw that you need a certain tool to undo. This DIY video says you can use an Channel Locks, Allen Key, and Socket you can pop it out. Been trying for an hour so there must be another way.
See Below:
Recon Jeep Installation Instructions - YouTube

Any body have any idea? or a link to better instructions?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
So with this kit and the 2014 do you actually need to cut the wires and add different connectors for the side markers? Not a biggie but figured they would have a compatible connector. Is that true with the turn signals as well?

·
Registered
302 Posts
So with this kit and the 2014 do you actually need to cut the wires and add different connectors for the side markers? Not a biggie but figured they would have a compatible connector. Is that true with the turn signals as well?
The kit listed above is an even swap with factory connectors no cutting required. I put them on my 14JKWW a few weeks ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
The kit listed above is an even swap with factory connectors no cutting required. I put them on my 14JKWW a few weeks ago.
Very cool, thanks for the info. Look sweet your Wrangler too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts