Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 524 Posts

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
2013jeepjk said:
youre always working rob
Seems that way. I was in the gazebo when you left the service department the other day. I hollered and whistled, but either you didn't hear me, or were too pissed off at the dealer to stop. No worries. I got my vacation approved for Calico.

Whoop Whoop!!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
RadarRob2012 said:
Seems that way. I was in the gazebo when you left the service department the other day. I hollered and whistled, but either you didn't hear me, or were too pissed off at the dealer to stop. No worries. I got my vacation approved for Calico.

Whoop Whoop!!!
Ya I didn't hear anything or I would've stopped but well hang at calico for sure probably me n u will be the only sober ones , can't wait for this run !!!!!

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
2013jeepjk said:
Ya I didn't hear anything or I would've stopped but well hang at calico for sure probably me n u will be the only sober ones , can't wait for this run !!!!!
Don't worry, there's usually plenty of drunks for entertainment purposes. If we're lucky, one will fall in the fire. We can all point and laugh before we pull them out. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
New to the jeep community, I may join to meet some new people. Depends on if I get my new wheels by then. I'll keep an eye on the thread!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2013jeepjk said:
chuy are you gonna make this run ? u bailed last minute on the last run you started..lol
Yeah I'm making it for sure.. Last time my boss had gave me the day off but then he changed his mind cuz he needed me to go in.. :( but I don't work Sundays anymore.

·
Registered
606 Posts
drunk_onmelrose said:
I got a 2010 wrangler unlimited rubicon, all stock, will i make it?
Will definitely make cleghorn and if there's a spot u wanna skip there're off shoots to every one of the harder spots ...

1 - 20 of 524 Posts