Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since they're in the process of closing some sections, I want to get a run in. Let me know if you can make it.

I'd like to do 8:00 AM, but could probably be talked into 9:00.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hmmm to bad I won't be around since I'll be at TDS March 6-8th but I've been tempted to go check out Cleghorn now before it turns out to be a fire road only trail after all these closures going on lately

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
Make it Sunday and I will go. I am not sure if I will be working on Saturday or not. Sunday is wide open though.

Jeff

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Jeff, I have to do Saturday. I have a birthday/brunch party to go to on Sunday.

Salton Sea Walker - I can do 9 if that's better for you. I know not everyone is 20 minutes away from the trail head.

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm to bad I won't be around since I'll be at TDS March 6-8th but I've been tempted to go check out Cleghorn now before it turns out to be a fire road only trail after all these closures going on lately
I will make it to TDS someday. I have to be somewhere at 5pm Saturday.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
9 is probably easier on everyone. I also invited xRubiconJohn, and he's about an hour away..
So is 9 the new, official time?

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
9 is probably easier on everyone. I also invited xRubiconJohn, and he's about an hour away..
So is 9 the new, official time?
Yes, 9 is fine.

If not working, I want to come join in.

Jeff
Hope you can make it Jeff. Stan would never know if you suddenly felt ill. (Unless he's reading this thread lol).

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Looks like I will be in for this one. Gunna invite by neighbor. He has a stock JKUR.

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
I won't be able to make this one. Even if not working, I was just informed we have prior engagements in the early afternoon. Have fun and be safe guys. Looks like the next time I wheel will be the Meet n Greet.

Jeff

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks like I will be in for this one. Gunna invite by neighbor. He has a stock JKUR.

Sounds good, see you Saturday.

So far:

Meetup time and place: Cleghorn exit at 9:00 AM
CB # 37

In:

Suicideking
Salton Sea Walker
Socaljk (+1?)

Maybe:
xRubiconJohn

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yo Rick sign me up I'll be there. I was just thinking about Cleghorn then saw your post.......cool.

Right on Vic, I'll add you to the list.

CB # 37

In:

Suicideking
Salton Sea Walker
Socaljk (+1?)
Big Vic

Maybe:
xRubiconJohn

·
Registered
383 Posts
Sounds good, see you Saturday.

So far:

CB # 37

In:

Suicideking
Salton Sea Walker
Socaljk (+1?)

Maybe:
xRubiconJohn

I was going to try and get out to TDS... but it's just to far. My son has an awards ceremony for Football and Basketball... they won Championship.. so I have to goto that on Saturday, starts at 8am... should be done by 9ish.. and it's in Upland. If I do Cleghorn I would have to catch up with you guys on the trail. UNLESS... you are willing to bump it up to like 10... but I know that might be asking to much.

Anyway... I might be there... I might not...

-FM

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Right on Vic, I'll add you to the list.

CB # 37

In:

Suicideking
Salton Sea Walker
Socaljk (+1?)
Big Vic