Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around but have found no other options except the quadratec billet set and of course, factory replacements.

I don't want silver knobs and I sure as hell don't want the crappy plastic factory knobs again. Are there any other places that you guys know of that sells something a little stronger?

I'd just be happy with a black metal knob. I've heard that they've updated the factory replacements to be stronger, with a metal sleeve.

I know this is petty but i need to get some new ones while I'm thinking about it.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Those breaking is fairly common. I have not seen any replacements other than the billet (and you can get them a lot cheaper than from Qtec) I have not heard of stronger factory knobs.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
I bought mine at the dealership couple of weeks ago. No shipping and perfect fit. And lots cheaper than aftermarket or eBay.

·
Registered
551 Posts
i have had the billet knobs from quadratec for about a year now, they look good, not as flashy as you may think they are

1 - 4 of 4 Posts