Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the clock spring issue. Airbag light is on and chimes sometimes. Problem is, I don't know what to order. Mopar site does not list a clock spring in their parts diagram. Is there a part number that people are ordering when replacing the clock spring? 2013 Wrangler.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Check on the government's recall website. Enter your vin and see what pops up. Should be handled for free.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Get it on amazon, it's half the price of the dealership. There is only one company making a clock spring, so you are getting a mopar clock spring.

This is no the one that I ordered. Let me see if I can find it.

This is what is in my jeep. Half the price from this seller. Freakin mopar man, of course they are going to jack up the price.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0074JO6CI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
9 Posts
PM me with the last 8 of your VIN. I can check if it is under the Recall. The replacement for most of them is P#5156106AF List price is $74.00 but they are considered an interim fix for Jeeps affected with the clockspring recall which is now out and parts available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts