Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the general forum, but thinking maybe a tech expert here might have a logical answer to this problem.

My bud has a 2015 Sahara, 2dr. Leather seats. He had a month business trip so I drove it for a full month and loved it, no problems and very comfortable.

So when he gets back I buy a nearly identical 2015 Sahara, but with cloth seats. From day 1 of owning it, my lower back hurts and the underside of my legs are sore. The seats are adjusted to the same up/down height using that lever as was with the leather seats.

How can this be? Are the guts of the cloth seats - the way they are manufactured and padded or put together, different from the leather seats? Or, are they identical in build, only difference being the leather vs cloth. I cannot figure this one out. Help! Thx....

(I know I can get those lumbar support pillows, or put a towel behind my lower back, etc. But I am trying to figure out why this problem is occurring and fix it somehow)....

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
As strange as it sounds the seats are different.....we have cloth in the Sport JK and leather in the Polar Sahara JKU....at first my wife didn't like the leather...now it is only vehicle she is comfortable in....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts