Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my jeep and I can't stop itching to drive it off road. I researched some clubs some seem nonfunctional & some seem cool. Just point me in the right direction and I will drive. Crossroads, Badlands, The Cliffs, etc. look cool. Any advice? I live northwest suburbs of Chicago.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got a Sahara at the end of october and have been living in the city since june....I'd like to start wheeling after I get some protection on it before anything but if you get to any of these places before me let me know how they are and we could always meet up

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking the same thing in regards to protection before I go totally crazy. As for now, I have just ventured off the pavement without overdoing it. I searched for clubs on this site and through google. Some cool stuff out there!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
ive heard of one off north ave, i think maybe in st charles or carol stream. i cant remember and i cant find anything online..

·
Registered
212 Posts
You have two options: Badlands or Cliffs. Pay the entry fee, drive around with all the Indiana hillbillies, then go home. Hate to break it to you but Illinois really sucks for offroad.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have two options: Badlands or Cliffs. Pay the entry fee, drive around with all the Indiana hillbillies, then go home. Hate to break it to you but Illinois really sucks for offroad.
How is the wheeling in Washington? Beautiful state! I was out there this summer. Stayed in Seatle for a conference than headed north. Stayed on Orcas Island and did some serious kayaking around the San Juans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts