Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I need some help (sorry for my english but i'm from France)
I've got some problem to fine a cluster gauges lens for my 91 wrangler.
I looked on the web, saw some of them but never with the hole to adjust the clock. I called today to Omix ADA but ... sorry sir
Is anybody know a dealer ? :happyyes:

Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,676 Posts
My gauge lenses were cloudy. I used some fine polish to clean them to the point that they are now easy to read. Not perfect, but certainly useable.

If you can't find a lens with a hole to adjust your clock, it should be an easy job to map and drill a hole in a new lens. Just use the old lens as a template. Use a sharp drill and light pressure.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Quadratec has them. I had to replace mine that had a crack through the middle similar to yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Quadratec has them. I had to replace mine that had a crack through the middle similar to yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
+1 if I remember correctly the pic of the one I ordered didn't have the hole in it...but it did when I got it.

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,929 Posts
Mine came from Quadratec. Clock hole predrilled.
Not to change the subject, but where did you get the rocker switches?, drop in or custom?

·
Registered
890 Posts
+1 if I remember correctly the pic of the one I ordered didn't have the hole in it...but it did when I got it.

Yeah, you have to be careful. They actually sell two or three different ones, but the pictures on the website are all the same. My problem is that I need the little knob for setting the clock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think i had the wrong personn on the phone.
I call back today to Omix Ada, gave the same part number and the personn tell me
this part has the hole for the clock.
So it is time to order it now, and fix it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts