Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok for those of you that read my thread about the noise I was getting from my clutch it is now fixed. The issue was the pivot where the arm that the hydolic cylinder works and then goes to the fork was no longer greased. Apperently there is an access panel on the bell housing that they were able to go through with a camera and extended fit grease gun and greased it up and bam no more noise at all :dance:.

Now that was not the reason I took it in but had them check that while they were at it. Just to let everyone know if you get a P066D code (oil pressure low) it may be that you used a oil filter that is just not quit right (which people on here have already talked about) or and this is from chystler you may have a bad oil pump. I don't know which my problem is yet but they did say that there have been a few cases of the oil pump going bad. :facepalm: I do use the mopar filter now but I did run about 200 miles with a bosch filter in and got the code, switched to mopar and it went away for about 600 miles. The dealership didn't believe me that I put a mopar in so they put another one in and if it comes back on they are going to change my pump.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts