Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I but a whole new master cylinder and fly wheel and slave cylinder after all that work I drove it for 2 weeks and the slave went bad even doe I rebuild the whole clutch what you think is going on is something wearing it off ?

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
What went bad on the slave cylinder? Is it leaking?

Depends on where you got your parts from, Auto Zone and the chain stores have cheap parts and you get what you pay for. I have had customers that purchased parts from those places and had me install them, and they were bad right out of the box.

Sometimes you get a good part, but not very often.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Had my slave go bad last June...went bad again three weeks ago. Part was bad, and from a reputable part dealer. So far so good for this one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
where should I get a good slave cylinder at I got mine at auto zone I heard they where jeep I spend like 156 for all of the parts fly wheels but It got stuck on me when I was driving when I press the clutch it got stuck and stopped it went normal I took of in first gear shifted and it lost pressure and that was like the 3rd slave cylinder I got so im doing research but idk what good slave cylinder is there

·
Registered
958 Posts
My dura last slave shit the bed after 2 months. Garbage

1 - 6 of 6 Posts