Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Commercial Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us are going to be running Rule Ridge and Hackett Gulch this Sunday, the 18th of May.

We'll start out on Rule Ridge to give one of the kiddos some trail time on her new dirt bike. We will be taking the optional loop towards the end so that it is also some fun for the Jeeps. This part could be a little on the slow paced side.

We'll follow that up with (most likely) Hackett Gulch, but any of the three gulches would be fine with us.

Meet Place: Rudy's Bar-B-Q and Gas
315 S 31st St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Meeting Time: 8:00am
CB Channel: 27
Contact number: 719-661-0161

Rule Ridge

Hackett Gulch

If you would like to join us, just post up here to let us know to expect you at the meeting place.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, we will be at a baseball tournament at Fort Carson. But, I am looking to go out Memorial Day weekend.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Keith, we will be there with a newby. He just got his Jeep and wants to tag along. Also, can we make it 8:30? I must tell Colleen that she needs to get up early on Sunday. She will not be happy.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Check your pm Keith. Wish I could go but have to work.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Should be a great group to go out with, especially for those who bought Jeeps over the winter and want to break them in. I'm booked for the next two weekends though, so I'm out as well. Going to have to hit it hard Memorial Day weekend!

·
Commercial Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry about it being so last minute guys... you'll be missed on this one.

Steve, glad to see you will make it. It's been a while since we hung out.

Keith, we will be there with a newby. He just got his Jeep and wants to tag along. Also, can we make it 8:30? I must tell Colleen that she needs to get up early on Sunday. She will not be happy.
Update: New Meeting time is now 8:30

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for the time change. We are taking Ally to Thunder Valley today for her second time on the bike. See you Sunday morning! Mike.

·
Commercial Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay, putting together the list..

1. Orberst Hajj - Keith & family - Silver JKUR
2. mwelch - Mike and family - Charcoal JKU
3. mwelch newbie - ?
4. Nogaro - Steve - Silver JKR
5. Corvett9210 - ?? - Commando Green JKU

Maybes

6. Oberst Hajj coworker - Christy & family - ?? JKU

·
Registered
588 Posts
Mind if I crash this party? I haven't been up in there since before the fire. Also, not sure having only two Silver jeeps is enough...they say three's a charm.

·
Commercial Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Dwindeck, you are more than welcome to join us!

Corvette9210, we will be running Rule Ridge first. I was unaware that another group was running Hackett as well. Perhaps they will be almost done by the time we arrive there.

To help avoid confusion between the two groups, we'll park in this area:

And here is a shot of my Jeep:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts