Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

501 - 519 of 519 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Dang can't believe I was out of the country for the memorial day sale. Blah I will keep checking back for another holiday! Looking forward towards finally getting this mod, if the group buy is still an option let us know!

·
Nate the Co2 guy Commercia
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #504
Ok everyone, BIG SUMMER SALE EVENT HAPPENING NOW!!! 20% off any order!!!

PROMO CODE "summer17"

It's wheeling season, and it's time to equip your rig with the most affordable and reliable Co2 On Board Air System you can buy. Almost everyone adds the IAS original Gauged Inflation Chuck, to make this also the EASIEST to use system you can buy. USA made main components, everything is high quality and will last many many years!

There are now 1000's of these systems all over the country.

We have built a reputation for quality and standing behind our systems that we take very seriously. Take a chance on the "little" guy, my wife and I have been running IAS for 3 years now, it has been and continues to be a very fun experience thanks to all of you wheelers, out there having fun and using our products! Thank you!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Hey Nate, just wanted to say im loving my system. Just got 4 fill ups from my 10lb tank on 35" tires from 11lbs to 28lbs. Just wanted to say something because this was a worry of mine when choosing On Board Air vs CO2. So to those on the fence, thats about how much CO2 you have in there.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Definitely interested but have a couple of questions.

Are these meant to be left in the garage and only filled and taken out when you plan on trail riding or can I fill one up, strap it in the back and leave it year round? Where I live it can get up to 120 inside a parked car in the summer so mostly asking about temperature restrictions and loss of pressure over time.

Are there any plans for a holiday sale or promotion soon? I'd hate to buy and see a big discount on the forums two weeks after delivery.

For people who mount the rubber straps in the back what do they normally secure them to?

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Website blocked due to hijack ... :(

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Looks like his last log in was over 2 years ago. Bummer I was interested in this air system. If anyone finds anything out please post.

·
Super Moderator
53,763 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Looks like his last log in was over 2 years ago. Bummer I was interested in this air system. If anyone finds anything out please post.

Hmm wonder what happened.
I have a 15 lbs tank with air chuck i filled and used up once if interested. Have no idea on what shipping it would cost.

Do you still have this?!?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hmm wonder what happened.
I have a 15 lbs tank with air chuck i filled and used up once if interested. Have no idea on what shipping it would cost.
How much are you asking? Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
5,685 Posts
Curious KJeeper, why use once and then stop? I’ll admit that after using mine exclusively for awhile, the beer-making supply store near me closed and the next place I found was far away and I’ve just been too lazy to go get the thing filled for the last 3 years. :) But if I could keep it full more easily I’d still be using this system.

But there must be something about it that caused you to not use any more?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Random question, does anyone know what the empty weight of the 15lb tanks are ? Bought a used setup off a member and just trying to gauge what’s left if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
451 Posts
Random question, does anyone know what the empty weight of the 15lb tanks are ? Bought a used setup off a member and just trying to gauge what’s left if possible.

It would depend on the tank. The variation between tanks could be enough to account for a lot of CO2

·
Registered
435 Posts
It would depend on the tank. The variation between tanks could be enough to account for a lot of CO2
Gotcha, I kinda figured the 15s he sold would all be similar if not the same but not too familiar and didn’t read through the whole thread.

501 - 519 of 519 Posts