Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

Just curious about where you guys go to get your Co2 tanks refilled.
Most places do tank exchange only. Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
784 Posts
9098843912. I use San Bernardino Fire Equipment service. Same day turnaround and they also do tank recerts in house without shipping em off for 2 weeks like everyone else. There's also AirGas in Fontana, but I really like the guys at SBFE. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input everyone, after paying $35 to have my 10lb tank filled at a paintball shop I just knew there had to be some better options out there. :thumb:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I get my tank filled in Riverside. I pay $12.00 for a 10lb tank. It takes them 10 minutes to fill it. Super easy. I go to California Tool and Supply. Its also a welding supply shop. The address is something like 200 N Main Street. It's just before you go over the bridge to the refineries.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jk4thedirt said:
I get my tank filled in Riverside. I pay $12.00 for a 10lb tank. It takes them 10 minutes to fill it. Super easy. I go to California Tool and Supply. Its also a welding supply shop. The address is something like 200 N Main Street. It's just before you go over the bridge to the refineries.
Wow that's hard to beat, thank you. Just filled up my 10 lb tank for $24 at matheson which is still better than $35 at the paintball shop. I will be going there next time I need to refill!

·
Registered
273 Posts
I've been getting mine filled there as well for a coupe of years now. Great place.:thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts