Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I love it!

However......

and I don't mean to be negative here, but 41K? Really?

I have a 2011 2 dr black, sport that has all of those features, (minus power doors), that I bought for 22K and I have just purchased the exterior features found on the COD for 250.00 to include light guards (all 6), fuel cap, grab handles, and door entry guards--all Mopar products.

I'm just missing that bumper, which is awesome, and the black wheels!

And of course the 3.6l engine! lol

But still, 41k seems a little high for something any of us could build on our own.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I'd rather buy 2 Sports

·
Registered
214 Posts
I love it!

However......

I have a 2011 2 dr black, sport that has all of those features, (minus power doors), that I bought for 22K and I have just purchased the exterior features found on the COD for 250.00 to include light guards (all 6), fuel cap, grab handles, and door entry guards--all Mopar products.

But still, 41k seems a little high for something any of us could build on our own.
So your Sport came with Dana 44's, e-lockers, swaybar disco, rubi suspension, rubi tires and wheels, AEV hood, AEV winch bumper (which you mentioned), embroidered seats, upgraded gauge overlay, etc.? :hide:

·
Registered
338 Posts
devicemanager said:
So your Sport came with Dana 44's, e-lockers, swaybar disco, rubi suspension, rubi tires and wheels, AEV hood, AEV winch bumper (which you mentioned), embroidered seats, upgraded gauge overlay, etc.? :hide:
Don't forget the AEV rear bumper and the AEV rockrails too...:)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have the sport s package. I mentioned the bumper and wheels--I have steel 17s which I may get powder coated depending on the cost vs buying new wheels.

As to the specifics you mentioned, are those things really worth 18k? I dunno--seems rather high to me.

Like I said--I like the COD and all it's assesories as I am adding those to mine!

·
Registered
4 Posts
teach95 said:
I love it!

However......

So you can order some of the COD extras from Mopar? I was looking the other day and didn't see them. Is there a specific place that those accessories are listed?

Thanks, Spencer

·
Registered
156 Posts
yeah--I ordered mine off of both amazon and autotrucktoys.com I got all Mopar products that I mentioned. I added the guards for the front turn signals. Mopar doesn't make those--the maker was rugged ridge found on autotrucktoys.com

Rugged Ridge Jeep Wrangler Euro-Guards Turn Signal / Side Marker Light Guard - JK - AutoTruckToys.com

The next step, besdies the wheels, will be trail doors...I'll wait until this summer as I ski and it's still winter in Colorado!

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/jeep/Body-Armor-Jeep-Wrangler-Trail-Doors-TJ--LJ--JK-PRD30703.aspx

This is just simple stuff that adds to the appearance, but like I said--I like the COD! Just not the price tag! lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
New 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon For Sale | Pittsburgh PA 1C4BJWCG1CL193411

found on a search. not many in my area. $41k for the 2 door. :eek:
One could possibly check the Chrysler affiliate list (Consol Energy is one and based in Pittsburgh) and join up with that TREAD LIGHTLY or whatever group. After that, subpoena the invoice and maybe get them to come across. :dance:It's doubtful that they want to keep this thing on the floor forever, unless it's selling a lot of Jeeps for them. :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts