Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This code is for a Crank Shaft Position sensor this code has been thrown twice on my Jeep

First time woke up in the morning with snow and when starting the engine it thru the check engine light i did not have th reader with me so was going to see if it would still drive.

Drove in low speeds just fine when trying to accelerate the Jeep started lunging so i back off and drove it around in the low speed again --- engine the got up to 210 degrees after that it ran just fine

Anybody had this problem? I received the code as soon as i could get it to a auto part store and they ran a test

This morning once again was in the low 30's did the same thing -- I had the scanner this time and it came up with the exact code again does anybody know whit might be happening

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there im having a like issue with my 2006 wrangler 4.0L. Also, happened during cold and snow. What steps did u take to resolve issue??? tks

Bob

·
Retired Moderator
100,752 Posts
Hi there im having a like issue with my 2006 wrangler 4.0L. Also, happened during cold and snow. What steps did u take to resolve issue??? tks

Bob
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts