Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an 01 Sahara that I want to lift slightly. I'm considering either the coil spring spacer kit or possibly a two inch suspension lift. I saw one post on here about a 2 in. sus. lift made by Rusty's that was in my budget. I will never go off road at all. Just sold a 89 that had 5.25 inches of lift (4 in RC sus. and a 1.25 body lift w/33's). Wasn't happy with the way it rode. I know this Jeep I have now is a TJ and it will ride differently lifted but I really want to try to maintain a good ride. I don't drive this Jeep much-a couple of times a week. Just wanted some advice on which route to go and some insight on how the Jeep will ride comparing one lift to the other.

·
Registered
670 Posts
When I got my jeep it had a spring lift kit on it I liked it the jeep still rode like stock and could fit bigger tires.Suspension lift is the way to go in my opinion thats what I went too and she rides real nice now.

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
It is all about the quality of the components. OME is well liked on the forum, they're a but expensive, but you really get what you pay for. I went with Rough Country the first time and it rode horrible, I have since switched out the shocks to OME and now it rides pretty darn good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts