Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what the opinions were on a cold air intake, Leaning towards an Airaid with their throttle body spacer as well for my 2012 JKR. Just looking for reviews from any one who had or knew someone who had a system and their experience with it. Thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have an Airaid on my '12 and if anything, I think it reduced mileage. It looks cool and sounds good, but I don't think it's worth the $300.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the Airaid CAI w/ synthamax filter, and poweraid throttle body spacer on my '12 Jk Sport. I now avg 19.5mpg compared to 17.5mpg stock. I also noticed better throttle response and quicker acceleration. Too me that alone is worth the money, not to mention the throaty intake sound plus a supercharger like whistle. There seems to be alot of haters about this but all I can say is buy them and judge for yourself!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all. JkJoe thanks I think that I will go with it after that positive experience thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts