1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Ya looks like jeep was painted black. Theres no jeep logo where it should be.. probably removed to paint. Looks kinda cool like that though. Get some forest green jeep logos and accent type stuff and that would look sweet

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm hoping it wasn't repainted to hide rust, but I'll just have to look to see that. Other than the paint issue does it look like a decent deal?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
The '97-'02 Sahara's all had Camel colored roll cage covering (all other TJ's got black covering). As far as I know all TJ's had the roll cage structure painted the same as the body. My gut tells me this TJ was originally green and re-sprayed black, based on that roll cage structure I see.

No way I'd pay $9,900 for this Sahara. More like $6,900, based on the ad and the pix.

·
Registered
449 Posts
ad comes up but no pic?

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
If it was repained, it should be obvious. The tub, floor engine bay would all show signs or be green.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He said it was repainted in the last 3 months, don't think I'm gonna waste my time driving a hour and 1/2 to check it out.
Thanks for the help. The search contines

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea the paint isn't the only thing, I've always been told to be weary of another persons lifted vehicle. Think I might just keep looking for a stock or near stock sahara.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts