Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Colorado Jeep Forum,

I wanted to reach out to those of you that are in Denver. I will be coming to Denver next week (3-13 June -work related travel) and would greatly appreciate your recommendations because I feel there is a higher level of trust on the jeep forum than others. I wish I could bring my Jeep, but that's not in the cards for this trip.

This will be my first time coming to Denver and am dying to go fishing. I will end up renting a truck while I'm there and don't mind driving too far for the best fishing experience, although during the weekday I hope to find something rather close by.

I am interested in other things to do & visit as well..thank you all in advance..so looking forward to my trip.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks..I just may do that..I just found out that I will have a little more time off than I thought. From Friday noon until Tuesday morning..one way or another I'll be fishing somewhere and be doing something outdoors..thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts