Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after searching the site, didnt find a thread, Does anyone have a list of what seats are compatible with the YJ seat brackets. Mine, being 30 years old are pretty whipped. Any advice would be helpful.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Corbeau fits the brackets, but the seats are a bit higher and may not be comfortable without Corbeau’s lower brackets. Depends on how tall you are and all that. Excellent seats though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
When I bought my YJ and removed the seat covers I was surprised to find a brand new Rugged Ridge seat on the passenger side.
I'm sure the PO bought it to replace a worn drivers seat.
Figured out my options to actually put it on the left...

1 - procure or lower seat brackets.
2 - install tilt wheel
3 - have thigh reduction surgery

·
Registered
4 Posts
I use s10 seats. Have the low back ones out of the earlier s10. Brackets bolt right up. Only downfall is they are cloth and dont like it when i have top off mudding!

·
Retired Moderator
100,608 Posts
I use s10 seats. Have the low back ones out of the earlier s10. Brackets bolt right up. Only downfall is they are cloth and dont like it when i have top off mudding!
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Just saw a video with Ford Ranger bench seat that bolted right up with only minimal elongating of the slider bolt holes. Didn’t care for the way it looked though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
947 Posts
There are many direct replacements from, Bestop , Rugged Ridge, Smitybilt etc.... Just google “Jeep seats”.

·
Registered
10 Posts
For my 90, I had to get sliders from 92 + to fit the Sunfire seats, 14" mount front to rear. 90 and older used a shorter front to rear seat side mount, by about an inch, same as cj.

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
I like them a lot! Especially for the money. Had them for about a year now.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Had another question how much room between the seats? I have the big 20mm ammo can between the Cavalier seats and it just rubs a little bit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts