Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking for some advice, ideas, etc.

I'm wanting to add a bit of accent color to certains parts of the jeep, not sure what would go well with the TANK color. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Yellow?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I am feeling a light burgundy.
ohhhh this sounds nice...go to photoshop or sketchup and make it look like you want, try out lots of colors

tank is such a good color you almost couldn't go wrong

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Red or orange might look good in moderation. Khaki/sand, white (think an actual tank with white markings) or black would all look good. Depends on what look you're going for. Military, stick with tans, white or back.

·
Registered
2015 Willys Wheeler W JKU and 1984 CJ
687 Posts
Touches of red would look great. I think the khaki idea is interesting, and would like to see one with all trim in white, like old-school tanks like fly-fish said.
MY Jeep would look like Christmas with red added, not tank IMO

·
Registered
546 Posts
Khaki and black. Khaki bead locks with a black wheel behind or the opposite would look pretty cool I think. Khaki tow hooks and thats it..too much and its gets gawdy no matter what color you use
Tank and Anvil are two of the best unique Jeep colors ever...I love my Amp'd but had Tank been available when i bought mine it would be in my driveway...My son just bought a Tank Willys and i am cutting him out of the will :)
Cameron

1 - 19 of 19 Posts