Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Jeeple, were trying to get a group together to take on the Concession lake trail near Bobcaygeon. If any one is interested post on what day is good and we'll try to see what day will be best for most.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm a newbie and haven't done many trails so looking to join a group to hit the concession trail. Any chance a group can come together for Aug 24th?

·
Registered
122 Posts
hey guys I'm from london but i will be in toronto on sat, but sunday the 31st I'm free and would be willing to make the drive from there.

Where abouts would you guys be meeting up at?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys I'm from london but i will be in toronto on sat, but sunday the 31st I'm free and would be willing to make the drive from there.

Where abouts would you guys be meeting up at?

Sunday sounds good to me. I think we should meet in Bobcaygeon somewhere around 9 or 10.

·
Registered
122 Posts
i would love to but have been wanting to try concession lake for a long time

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can't make it this weekend guys sorry. Hopefully you guys do a fall trip! Enjoy
Thats to bad. yes we will have to plan a fall trip. As for this Sunday, I will be going rain, hail or shine. If anyone cares to join me I will be at the Bobcaygeon Tim Hortons @ 10 and will head for the trails at 10:45. If you are going to attend please post or PM me so I know who to meet there and not leave anybody behind.

Thanks guys+girls.

·
Registered
122 Posts
So who's all planning on going so far i know i am for sure in and it seems Dusty8ball is also. Just trying to get a rough idea? I would love to see at least about 5 of us out there that would be awesome!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm going to try my hardest to make it as well.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts