Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video says that you don't need to drill or cut to install.

http://youtu.be/UDFf67Idwzo

Everything else I have looked at shows them cutting the stock fender well and fenders. Also, they show drilling.

What is up.. do you need to drill and cut?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Just follow their instructions. It is on their website. You don't drill anything into the Jeep. The only drilling is to drill out the plastic fasteners that hold the inner flares to the outer stock flares. The other only cutting involved is to cut the inner flares, if you want to re-use them. It is plastic and super easy. The instructions that come with then is simple and straight forward.

It does take some time to install. About 5 to 6 hours, but it is not hard. Just time consuming.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just follow their instructions. It is on their website. You don't drill anything into the Jeep. The only drilling is to drill out the plastic fasteners that hold the inner flares to the outer stock flares. The other only cutting involved is to cut the inner flares, if you want to re-use them. It is plastic and super easy. The instructions that come with then is simple and straight forward.

It does take some time to install. About 5 to 6 hours, but it is not hard. Just time consuming.
Thanks for posting. :thumb: Haven't bought them yet, but they are on my list. Would be nice to save some money on labor.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Give Chris at "jeepaddones", "truckaddones" as they are also known a call. They got the best prices on the net. Last time I checked, they was $450.05 shipped to your door.

They are a sponsor on here, just look them up. :punk:

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'd get steel or aluminum or just trim the stock. I've seen these bend on the trail twice now from bumps against trees. I wasnt impressed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts