Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out my jeep already had a teraflex lift, don't know how big. My jeep still seems to point downward in the front by a little. I'm about to upgrade a new bumper so I'm assuming that will bring my front down even more. Is there a way I can add more of lift to my (already existing lift)? Picture is kinda hard to tell. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
All depends on whats in it now. If you have spring lift, could add spacers. If you have spacers could possibly add springs or taller spacers.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Measure the step to ground right at the fender line front and rear. I am with the others, looks back heavy.

Roll Tide.

Bob K.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
All depends on whats in it now. If you have spring lift, could add spacers. If you have spacers could possibly add springs or taller spacers.
Whether it's nose up or down, this is the best advise. If you have a spring lift, some http://www.extremeterrain.com/wrang...utm_campaign=wranglerforum05152014coilspacers to get leveled out. If you already have spacers you can't stack them so you'd be looking at new springs.

Let me know if you have further questions or would like a quote!

-Ryan

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Whether it's nose up or down, this is the best advise. If you have a spring lift, get some Coil Spacers to get leveled out. If you already have spacers you can't stack them so you'd be looking at new springs.

Let me know if you have further questions or would like a quote!

-Ryan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts