Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering a 2014 Rubi on the lot that has the 730N but no connectivity group. I can't believe they would order a decked out vehicle without a relatively cheap addition.
What won't I be able to do without this connectivity group?
Thanks

·
dirt road inspector
2,995 Posts
Are you sure? Does it have the usb port in the console and the bluetooth mike to the left of the windshield pillar?

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Does it have the enhanced EVIC? Does the EVIC display the individual tire pressures?

Does it have the full set of buttons (no blanks nor fillers) on the left side of the steering wheel?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
The bluetooth module is integral to the 730N head unit so you should still see the mic near the top of the driver's side A-pillar and be able to make calls and stream music.

The only thing I can think that the Connectivity Group would give you would be the premium EVIC and remote USB in the inside front wall of the center console.

·
Registered
100 Posts
It has the icon for USB on the right side of the 730N
If you pull off that "Flap" the usb connection is behind it. Or is it just a blank button?

Do you have the usb in the center console?

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
they do exist with the 730N and no connectivity and you can not bluetooth a phone to it without.

buddy always made fun of me for getting a jeep with bluetooth (2013 sport), he goes out and buys a 2014 Rubicon with 730N. he was pretty mad when I told him it has no bluetooth.

·
Registered
49 Posts
When I ordered my 2013 JKUR, the 730N included the connectivity group automatically. The 430 or lower had it as an option. I believe all 730N's have the connectivity options.

·
Registered
50 Posts
When I ordered my 2013 JKUR, the 730N included the connectivity group automatically. The 430 or lower had it as an option. I believe all 730N's have the connectivity options.
I believe this is accurate, as I just went through this when ordering mine.

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
When you order the 730N, the Connectivity Group prices drops from $495 to $170 (a $325 difference), to cover those extras which aren't already included with the 730N.

Though, if you have a model that includes the Connectivity Group, then the price adjustment is made to the 730N, dropping it from $1895 to $1570 (again a $325 difference).

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hmm, I ordered a Rubicon X. Perhaps that comes standard with connectivity group, which is why it never showed up as an additional option.

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Hmm, I ordered a Rubicon X. Perhaps that comes standard with connectivity group, which is why it never showed up as an additional option.
Yep, the Rubicon X is one of those models which comes with the Connectivity Group included. If you also ordered the 730N (like I did), the sticker will show $1570 instead of $1895 for it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Awesome! I started googling after your previous post, and did find in the specs that it comes with it. Thanks for the info!! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts