Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently pricing out a 2015 JK Rubicon 6 spd. I do not want the Power Convenience Group. Without that, is the Connectivity Group really worth it if I'm not interested in Bluetooth? It seems like most of the cool things with Connectivity revolve around the Power Convenience Group. Thanks for any input.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
The Connectivity Group also gives you the enhanced EVIC, which will show you oil temp, trans temp and some other vehicle information that isn't standard. I'd look into that and see if any of those items change your mind.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
The Power Convenience Group also gives you the enhanced EVIC, which will show you oil temp, trans temp and some other vehicle information that isn't standard. I'd look into that and see if any of those items change your mind.
Don't you mean the Connectivity package?

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Don't you mean the Connectivity package?
Yeah, it's the connectivity group that gives you EVIC, not power convenience group.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you see the same kind of information with an OBDII device and an app like torque pro?

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I would absolutely get the Connectivity Group. I use it every time I go wheeling. As for the Power Convenience Group, what's not to like about power windows, power locks, auto-dimming mirror, power mirrors, remote keyless entry and security alarm?

·
Premium Member
2,990 Posts
As for the Power Convenience Group, what's not to like about power windows, power locks, auto-dimming mirror, power mirrors, remote keyless entry and security alarm?

All that is useless when my doors sit in my garage for 8 months of the year.

That's why I didn't bother to order it on my Jeep.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I can't decide if I want to order my 206 with the Convenience Group or not. To be honest the only thing I really want it for would be to stream music from my phone to my stereo. I know you guys can't make my decision for me, but is that enough of a reason to get it?

·
Registered
621 Posts
I can't decide if I want to order my 206 with the Convenience Group or not. To be honest the only thing I really want it for would be to stream music from my phone to my stereo. I know you guys can't make my decision for me, but is that enough of a reason to get it?
Are you talking about the Power Convenience Group or the Connectivity Group? The Connectivity Group is the one that gives you the Bluetooth streaming, hands free phone, EVIC display, etc. The Power Convenience group gives you the power windows and locks and such.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
RE: The connectivity group, without it you can't hear the phone ring at all when roof/doors/both are off. Just a thought.

Bluetooth to me is essential for my phone.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Are you talking about the Power Convenience Group or the Connectivity Group? The Connectivity Group is the one that gives you the Bluetooth streaming, hands free phone, EVIC display, etc. The Power Convenience group gives you the power windows and locks and such.
Sorry, I was typing from my phone. I was referencing the Connectivity Group. I know for sure I want the Convenience Group, just not sure about the Connectivity.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts