Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
It looks pretty much the same except its 2 piece instead of 3. Why don't you like it?

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
Ohh I understand that. Do you have a soft top? I'm just wondering what would be cheaper: a soft top in addition or just a new hard top

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
jkjeeper06 said:
It looks pretty much the same except its 2 piece instead of 3. Why don't you like it?
Keep the two piece. Less chance of leaks in the future. More places for leaks the more likely it'll leak. Just my point of view

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was my concern, read alot of unhappy jeeper threads on leaks. This one is niceer with the liner and all, but doesnt solve my issue with mama

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
55chevypost said:
That was my concern, read alot of unhappy jeeper threads on leaks. This one is niceer with the liner and all, but doesnt solve my issue with mama
Ive learned no matter what mama says mama will always have something to bitch about.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, my mama not big in that area and after 22 years, I gotta give her the nod for the most part. Her concern is valid, but I really like this top, plus cost more.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
55chevypost said:
lol, my mama not big in that area and after 22 years, I gotta give her the nod for the most part. Her concern is valid, but I really like this top, plus cost more.
Lol well then i guess thats good. But if i were you id just say its a lot more cash outta pocket

1 - 11 of 11 Posts