Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Rubicon and just went through the UBER $$ freedom top, window sil and door seal replacement process for water leaks. I’m very recently out of warranty but the dealer says he’s got about 12 in there for same. I want to contact corporate for some relief. Anyone have a thought about this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Search for Jeep Cares on here, I haven't been as active lately but they were members on here and helped directly with dealer issues etc.

·
Grumpy Old Guy
4,153 Posts
You are better off having someone kick you in the nuts. Its a fruitless battle and the pain and anger of getting kicked in the nuts is far less than dealing with FCA. Especially being out of warranty.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have a 2017 Rubicon and just went through the UBER $$ freedom top, window sil and door seal replacement process for water leaks. I’m very recently out of warranty but the dealer says he’s got about 12 in there for same. I want to contact corporate for some relief. Anyone have a thought about this?

Thanks!
For relief? Financial?

Lol good luck.

·
WF approved Offical Jeep Account.
1,607 Posts

Thanks!
I apologize for this delayed reply, we had some internal errors not pulling messages in. That said, if your concerns are still present, we are happy to assist. Send our team a private message with more details.

Kate
Jeep Cares

·
Registered
523 Posts
My soon to be ex lady bought a gently used Winter Edition JK. After more than a year dealers trying to fix the leaks under warranty we opened a case and did the hearing thing via phone. Because the tops and doors are removable there is a chance for leaks. They would do no more than what the dealers already did. We sold it off. My Recon JK does not leak and I am very grateful for that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts