Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Someone correct me if I'm wrong - but I think those are brand new to the market. I wonder if they're actually manufactured by another company and marketed as Daystar?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Are you saying you got them already? On the one end they appear to be a version of a jonnie joint. The other end is just a bushing. Since this is Daystar , I am guessing that the bushings in both ends are poly. Looks almost like a hybrid of the JKS/Currie arms but they use rubber. As far as how good they are only time will tell, many CA's that look similar in fact perform very differently. HTH.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I didn't even know Daystar had CA's?!?!?! They don't look bad though, and the price looks right!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i jsut orderd them becasue i was told you need ajustable upper control arms when you are putting a sye in.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
I recall seeing these a while back, with just the "For Real" name, no daystar on it. so perhaps daystar bought the other company or it was a company they owned but where waiting to see how they did before slapping the daystar name on?

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
not a bad price...you'll need the upper adjustables to set the pinion angle when you put the new cv driveshaft in along with the SYE

·
Registered
359 Posts
I got the rough contry adjustables on my front uppers. Mainly because i got air born and turned the stock ones into pretzals. Question on the front pinion angle though. How much angle is normal for the front yoke? When i installed the new arms i set the front driveshaft at almost no angle. It drives and wheels fine but was wondering if yall had a prefferred angle or no angle at all?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts