Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading the thread about how dealers say that lifts and other stuff affect your warranty, I decided it would be a good idea to have one core thread dedicated to listing all of the dealers that DID NOT act this way, in other words they fulfilled their warranty obligations despite a Jeep being modded.

Post the name/location of the dealer that was chill about your mods, and I'll compile a list right here.

Good Dealers:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Outside of Pat at Fields Jeep, this might be the shortest thread ever! I can't even get my dealer to respond to an email this week (given the holidays, I'm giving them a pass though)...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
37 Posts
After reading the thread about how dealers say that lifts and other stuff affect your warranty, I decided it would be a good idea to have one core thread dedicated to listing all of the dealers that DID NOT act this way, in other words they fulfilled their warranty obligations despite a Jeep being modded.

Post the name/location of the dealer that was chill about your mods, and I'll compile a list right here.

Good Dealers:
I have seen a lot of dealers doing lifts , they have to warranty it in my book ... the Chevy dealer around Charlotte are lifting trucks and are covering warranty claims....

·
Registered
184 Posts
In Colorado, Johnson Auto Plaza in Brighton is pretty good. As long as the lift is within reason and its not some freaky Frankenlift, they will honor the warranty, in my experience with both my two Grands and my new JKUR. They also install lifts and warranty them from what I have been told and heard. They a very good dealership all around, highly recommend here in Colorado.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i bought my 2012 JKUR from Bob Moore Jeep in Oklahoma City. they were fantastic! they installed an AEV 3.5" lift, AEV front/rear bumpers, and an AFE Y pipe for me and rolled it all into their 0% financed cost of the jeep. they said that the AEV parts and any thing the parts directly affect won't be warrantied by them. that being said, they were a great group of guys, and i really think they will treat me better than fair with warranty claims down the road. they already retightened all the lift components for me after the first 1k miles. it was by far the best car purchase experience i've had. if anyone in OK is debating a jeep, get it from these guys. my salesman was jason jones. i can pass his info on to anyone interested.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I always buy from Tunkhannock Auto Mart In Tunkhannock Pa. They are always impressed with what can be done to the Wrangler and show it in trade in value as well as service.They always want to know what you added scince your last visit!! They are listed as a Ripp Supercharger installer also.(I will get info on that!) There great in my opinion!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got my Orange Crush from Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Bossier City Louisiana. They even have a Jeep Club, traillizardsjeepclub.com. Gave me first year membership. In the new member kit I got a club tee shirt, cap, stickers, treadlightly info, a trail lizards liscens plate, scratch pads and all kinds of cool stuff! The sales manger and his team were great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts