Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Have fun Clint, I think I'll be heading for higher elevation away from the heat this weekend.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Where is Copper Cash? What is the trail like?

·
Registered
407 Posts
So wanting to do this run, never done it before but I think I'll sit this one out for now and see you all on the next one.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Saw ya'll at Shell this morning. We went out shooting south of the Nelson turnoff. I was in the Orange 4 door.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
well? How was the trip?

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well? How was the trip?
It was s great run. We had 5 jeeps go. 3 were stock. They did amazingly well. They scraped a bit. 1 had a front bumper get crushed, driver error. I would do this run again. I got to play on a 4 foot waterfall, didn't make it over. Waiting for one of the other jeepers to post pics, they took alot.

·
Registered
407 Posts
It was s great run. We had 5 jeeps go. 3 were stock. They did amazingly well. They scraped a bit. 1 had a front bumper get crushed, driver error. I would do this run again. I got to play on a 4 foot waterfall, didn't make it over. Waiting for one of the other jeepers to post pics, they took alot.
Awesome sounds like it was fun.

·
Registered
311 Posts
1 had a front bumper get crushed, driver error.
Was he married? If so, perhaps that is how he gets HouseHold 6 to authorized upgrades.? ;) Okay, perhaps not.

Does sound like fun--the area around Nelson's Landing definitely has some potential with all the old mining (I've run the primary route--a Yugo would probably not be too stressed on that one--down to the Landing previously). Nice to know some of the others are worthy as the area is rather cool/desert scenic.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts