Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy im about to deploy and i just crashed my wrangler. Its got some damage to the frame on the front end and i dont have the time to fix it before i leave so im sadly going to get rid of this jeep. Im looking to part out as much as possible before i scrap it or if someone wants to buy the vehicle as is that is also fine. I dont have the free time to mail out parts or take them off myself so if you want anything youll have to come and pull the parts yourself. Heres a rundown of the none-stock parts:
Skyjacker 2.5 inch coilover lift kit $200
skyjacker transfercase lowering bracket $20
skyjacker disconnectable sway arm links $30
Rampage frameless soft top and header bar (zipper on the left side of the rear window is somewhat broken) $200
Please pm me if youre willing to come out to the fort hood area to come get anyparts or if someone wants to take the whole vehicle if also be willing to do that. Id be asking in the $2500 area to let the whole vehicle go as its still in decent condition besides the front end damage. Ill be posting pics tonight.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Its a 6 cylinder manual sport edition in black. It has minor rust on the undercarriage. Also the steering link is bent from the accident and the radiator is busted. The rest of the engine is fine, but it has 223xxx miles on it.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Looking for the hood and tailgate. Are they damaged? What would be your price?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The front of the hood is dinged up from the accident but its still got the correct dimensions, the tailgate is perfectly fine. $200 takes both. $120 if you just want the tailgate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts