Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey does anyone have this seat belt in there jeep i wanna kno how it is and how it would look for my jeep. Corbeau: 2-Inch Retractable Harness Belts
I have these ones Corbeau: 2-Inch Double Release Harness Belts and they are kinda of a pia. sometimes i wish i had the stock ones.. they work ok if your only wearing a t-shirt or at the most a sweat shirt, if your wearing more then that it causes your coat to get all bunched up. also mine are not retractable so once you got it on your not moving.(makes it hard to even put in 4wd) The shoulder straps also get twisted up alot and they take about double if not tripple the time to put on.. I also have Tenzo seats so going back to stock isnt an option... ohh but they do kick ass off road...:D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so you wouldnt recommend them thn haha. Do you have piks of them in your jeep

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Have had mine for 2 years and I love them. Took a couple of minutes to tweak them to ensure their retractors are adjusted correctly. You also have to remember that they cannot be angled greater that 45* where it exits the seat back. You will either have to anchor them over a cross bar or at the upper mounts of the oem rear seat harness. Definitely better that OEM belts on the trail. They would lock me in when I was on a minor angle in any direction.

You can keep your OEM set up if, you can't adjust the retractable mechanism or bulky clothing is an issue. While not as quick as the oem setup, you get use to it and can get them on or off quickly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts