Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Do you know of anyone with the Coronavirus?

• Yes = Confirmed

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • Maybe = Very sick, but not tested.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • No = Everyone is well

Votes: 69 67.0%

• Total voters
641 - 660 of 675 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Ineffective isn’t the word I would use, it got you and others talking about that poor lady and her sign! so there’s that. Could be she’s a nonessential citizen therefore has plenty of time on her hands. She obviously doesn’t want to invest money in a “Lawyer“. Kudos for her for at least getting out there. Sometimes change takes a long time and a lot of commitment. Even then that’s no guarantee that change will happen but at least she tried, that’s more than I can say for a lot of people out there. The lemmings who just want to follow along and believe everything they hear as gospel.
She gets her 5 minutes of fame.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Yeah.. sure. Tell me Birx isn't compromised.

Trump off on his ridiculous hydroxychloroquine tear again. Now apparently he's taking it. FDA warns against it. Every Doctor I know says it's unnecessarily dangerous and ill-advised. Birx was asked what she thought about it today.... lo an' behold.... she completely ignored the question!

She's a doctor. She knows. Shame on her.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
For those who believe US deaths are being over reported by as many as 25,000 (Birx's silly suggestion).....

Just a quick down/dirty, non scientific comparison of the US compared to other Countries. You guys are actually doing pretty well with deaths compared with total infections. On par if not better then most with the EXISTING numbers:

% deaths per total infection reported:
US: 5.9%
Can: 7.5%
Netherlands: 12.9%
Britain: 14.2%
Sweden: 12.2%
Singapor: .08%
Denmark: 5.1%

Those are the only ones I did (nothing strategic in the choice... just figured those Countries to have reliable numbers) and I am the first to admit it is by no means scientific... but you can see for the most part that although US deaths being OVER reported is a possibilty, It's highly unlikely... at least by comparison to other Countries anyway.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I agree. Governments and businesses use signs everywhere we look. I wish they would stop whining.

Well, a lawyer would actually be a progressive and active way of seeking change.... and some have even done it. The problem is that most people don't want to invest money into seeking change, so they paint a sign and stand on the sidewalk complaining about life, in effect....
WHINING.
I really have no patience for that sort of thing. If you don't like your life or part of it.... then GET UP AND CHANGE IT. Stop whining with your silly (and for the lost part... INEFFECTIVE) signs.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
I agree. Governments and businesses use signs everywhere we look. I wish they would stop whining.
The worst are Stop signs. Hate those things and usually just ignore them.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Ex-WHO official says coronavirus not increasing in reopened spots: 'It's as though something has changed'

"’It strikes me, as you look at all of the data all around the world where people have come out of lockdowns, things are actually going along quite nicely on the whole, and it's strange,’ he said. ‘it's as though something has changed, and none of us can explain why.’

‘Every pandemic, from the plagues in Venice, from the plague in Egypt way back in the times of Christ, we've seen them just peter out and we don't understand this petering out. Despite the very sophisticated computer mathematical models we've seen, we just don't know what is going to happen,’ he said.”

In the video the doctor said there is some data that suggests that recovered people are shedding dead virus and exposure to this dead virus may interact with the non-infected person to activate t-cells and other helper cells to build immunity. In other words, at this time nobody really knows much about what the hell is going on. At this point locking down may be doing more harm than good and just prolonging the life of the virus. It’s like our best efforts of interference with nature may be contrary to the outcome we think we want.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I'm completely sold on this whole Hydroxychloroquine thing. Does anyone know if they make Hydroxychloroquine in liquid form? I have a hard time swallowing those gigantic horse pills. I have throat cancer from smoking, alcohol consumption, and munching carpet infected with HPV. Thanks in advance. I'm at the CVS now. Waiting.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
I'm completely sold on this whole Hydroxychloroquine thing. Does anyone know if they make Hydroxychloroquine in liquid form? I have a hard time swallowing those gigantic horse pills. I have throat cancer from smoking, alcohol consumption, and munching carpet infected with HPV. Thanks in advance. I'm at the CVS now.
More alcohol would probably work better. It's pretty simple... if can still think logically enough to care about all of this then simply up the alcohol dosage until you don't!

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm completely sold on this whole Hydroxychloroquine thing. Does anyone know if they make Hydroxychloroquine in liquid form? I have a hard time swallowing those gigantic horse pills. I have throat cancer from smoking, alcohol consumption, and munching carpet infected with HPV. Thanks in advance. I'm at the CVS now. Waiting.
If you did not hear.. Chris Cuomo took Quinine (the natural herbal) of Hydroxychloroquine.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I guess he had malaria.

FDA has approved one quinine drug product, which is manufactured by Mutual Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. (Mutual), of Philadelphia, PA. It was approved on August 12, 2005, as a prescription drug solely for the treatment of uncomplicated malaria caused by the parasite Plasmodium falciparum.

If you did not hear.. Chris Cuomo took Quinine (the natural herbal) of Hydroxychloroquine.

·
Registered
168 Posts
"What difference, at this point, does it make?" Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

Sweet. Was it Canada Dry or Schweppes? What about the Dollar General brand. Would it have the same potency? I want full strength, not the low octane version.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Almost all "news" entertainers and public officials, elected or not, appear to be buffoons these days. Their reactions are mostly limited to threats and not actual honest answers.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm completely sold on this whole Hydroxychloroquine thing. Does anyone know if they make Hydroxychloroquine in liquid form? I have a hard time swallowing those gigantic horse pills. I have throat cancer from smoking, alcohol consumption, and munching carpet infected with HPV. Thanks in advance. I'm at the CVS
I hear the tweakers are crushing it up and snorting it, if it’s good enough for the president it’s good enough for us. Be sure to wear a mask and keep your 6 foot distance.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Sweet. Was it Canada Dry or Schweppes? What about the Dollar General brand. Would it have the same potency? I want full strength, not the low octane version.
Quinine has been around for medicinal purposes for as far back as the 1500's. Comes from the bark of some tree.... and yes you can find TINY amounts in ginger ale, tonic water and others. Hydroxychloroquine is the synthetic lab version and it's based on the same structure of quinine and a LOT more potent.

I remember being sick as a kid and Mom always going out and getting (Canada Dry) Ginger ale for us... probably more anecdodal than anything else but my brothers and I didn't mind.

641 - 660 of 675 Posts