Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Do you know of anyone with the Coronavirus?

• Yes = Confirmed

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • Maybe = Very sick, but not tested.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • No = Everyone is well

Votes: 69 67.0%

• Total voters
661 - 675 of 675 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
If it has limited prophylactic benefits either physically or mentally then what difference does it make? It is a benign drug in small doses. In other doses there are many doctors saying they have seem very limited adverse affects.

I like to take vitamin C right before I am really sick. Does it work? Not sure. However I like to take it as it makes me feel better.

I hear the tweakers are crushing it up and snorting it, if it’s good enough for the president it’s good enough for us. Be sure to wear a mask and keep your 6 foot distance.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The main argument here is that people should follow all rules regardless of quantifiable data. So why does anyone care what drug the POTUS of the USA is using to combat the potential of this disease?

If that is the case I will mock anyone wearing a mask until the real reports come in.

Or I could live my life, make adult decisions for myself, and let people live their lives how they see fit.

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
The main argument here is that people should follow all rules regardless of quantifiable data. So why does anyone care what drug the POTUS of the USA is using to combat the potential of this disease?

If that is the case I will mock anyone wearing a mask until the real reports come in.

Or I could live my life, make adult decisions for myself, and let people live their lives how they see fit.
Personally taking an ill-advised drug, and someone like Trump advertising people should are two different things. While my personal opinion of him is none too great (to be tactful), for some reason Trump seems to be a God in the eyes of many and they actually listen to him. Ineed I would guess that if trump recommended jumping off a bridge, (or even drinking bleach perhaps) you would actually read about people doing it in the paper the next day.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just a snapshot and partial quote from WebMD:

Side Effects
Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, dizziness, or headache may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
That’s funny, those are the same side effects listed for Tylenol plus rash, itching, and jaundice.

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Just a snapshot and partial quote from WebMD:

Side Effects
Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, dizziness, or headache may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
Yeah but that doesn't say too much.... It, or simlar to it is on the back of just about every friggin prescribed medication there is out there.

Heck... here's the warning to simple ibprofen:

Ibuprofen side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to ibuprofen: rash or hives; sneezing, runny or stuffy nose; wheezing or trouble breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of a heart attack or stroke: chest pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, sudden numbness or weakness on one side of the body, slurred speech, leg swelling, feeling short of breath.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
How about some good news for a change. But, another thing the CDC was initially wrong about.

CDC now says coronavirus 'does not spread easily' via contaminated surfaces

·
Registered
553 Posts
interestingly enough as study came out saying marijuana shows signs it can prevent contracting corona virus ….
does it really work ?
I don't know ,beyond hearsay there is no evidence it does.
just like hydroxychloroquine ….

in fact there is more evidence on file saying hydroxychloroquine DOSENT work ,
then there is evidence that marijuana is ineffective .
and marijuana has never killed anyone....

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
except for vehicle accidents. Not saying it’s a bad thing, just to recommend people do not drive will under the influence.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
interestingly enough as study came out saying marijuana shows signs it can prevent contracting corona virus ….
does it really work ?
I don't know ,beyond hearsay there is no evidence it does.
just like hydroxychloroquine ….

in fact there is more evidence on file saying hydroxychloroquine DOSENT work ,
then there is evidence that marijuana is ineffective .
It prevents it by draining will and ambition to go outside, so reasonable to assume it could work.....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

661 - 675 of 675 Posts