Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. Sold my 86 CJ-7 about 6 months ago and just bought a 15 JK Willys. It doesn't have the Willys decals on the hood and I want to add them. Does anyone know the exact dimensions and placement of those on the hood?

·
Retired Moderator
103,597 Posts
New to the forum. Sold my 86 CJ-7 about 6 months ago and just bought a 15 JK Willys. It doesn't have the Willys decals on the hood and I want to add them. Does anyone know the exact dimensions and placement of those on the hood?
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ..
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING..:D.

Reactions: HailState

·
Registered
433 Posts
Dude, ALL stickers belong on the fridge inside the house. This is sort of like how a cat marks it's territory, mark your spot, and claim your life back.. /snark

·
Bella's Jeeper
1,332 Posts
On my 2015 JK the decal is about 13 3/8 x 3 inches. It is 9 1/2 inches down from the top of the hood and 10 inches up from the hood lock. The bottom of the decal is about 1 inch up from the edge of the hood.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Reactions: Ronkers
1 - 7 of 7 Posts