Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend that will get me cost plus 10% on anything I order from the dealer. What kinda parts do they carry that would be worth it? I can't seem to find a online place to find out what the dealer even caries. What would you guys get if u can get cost?

FYI I have a 2012 jku hard top with rubicon tires. No lift.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought they carry a whole bunch of aftermarket stuff also like lights and bumpers

·
Registered
327 Posts
Mowgli25 said:
I thought they carry a whole bunch of aftermarket stuff also like lights and bumpers
Sorry! It's late and I am tired. Maybe they do, but I do a lot of research before I purchase something for my jeep, and I have never seen anything from a dealer mentioned.

·
Registered
269 Posts
FWIW,
They don't always care if it's a Chrysler or whatever part. I have a friend at a dealer and he used to get me parts at cost +10% as well. It's been awhile since I got him to get me anything but I used to order motorcycle parts, car parts, didn't matter.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Mopar now carries quite a few AEV parts, wheels, bumpers etc. take a look at the latest Wrangler parts brochure.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
You might be able to beat that price from online vendors. Double check...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts