Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plan on tinting to match factory rear doors(jku) on driver and passenger side front.

I know nothing. What should I look for? expect to pay?

Is the factory tint level on the rear doors of a jku legal for the front? It looks like it. In Michigan as I understand the law..a person needs to be able to see through the vehicle standing next to it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My 2015 JKUR already had tinting on the driver and passenger windows. I was told that it was already at the Texas legal limit.

I limousine tinted the rest of the vehicle, 2 rear windows, the hard top, and the front windshield to the ASA line. $300 with lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Plan on tinting to match factory rear doors(jku) on driver and passenger side front.

I know nothing. What should I look for? expect to pay?

Is the factory tint level on the rear doors of a jku legal for the front? It looks like it. In Michigan as I understand the law..a person needs to be able to see through the vehicle standing next to it.
Just remember that only your front doors will actually have UV protection. Stock tint is privacy tint in function only.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts