Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara that was hit today on the passenger side. No damage to the vehicle other than the wheel flare was destroyed. I am looking for how much I can expect to pay for a painted front passenger side hyper green wheel flare. Does anyone have an idea as to how much I would pay at a Jeep dealership or anywhere else to get an oem style passenger front side wheel flare?

Thank You
VR
Todd

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
It could be pretty expensive from a dealer. You may want to check your local craigslist, and the classifieds here (and on other Wrangler forums). Don't forget eBay and your local auto recycler specializing in Jeeps.

JK Parts - Jeep Wrangler Forum

You may be able to score a whole set from someone who has gone aftermarket and put their OEM flares up for sale to offset the cost. I've seen flares going from free up to a couple of hundred for all four depending.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara that was hit today on the passenger side. No damage to the vehicle other than the wheel flare was destroyed. I am looking for how much I can expect to pay for a painted front passenger side hyper green wheel flare. Does anyone have an idea as to how much I would pay at a Jeep dealership or anywhere else to get an oem style passenger front side wheel flare?

Thank You
VR
Todd
Why don't you just call your dealer?
I might be wrong, but I don't believe you can get a fender flare already painted, but if you can the dealer is the place to check. Quadratec used to offer painted OEM flares but I don't think they do any longer.
It looks like the price for an unpainted flare is going to run you $175-200 plus the cost of painting and installation.
https://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=1620739&ukey_make=1097&ukey_model=15995&modelYear=2016&ukey_category=22687
https://www.quadratec.com/products/12514_201_07.htm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts