Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got stuck climbing that hill in the photo attached. I noticed my driver side front tire in the air and figured if it was on the ground I would have made it out. Is that true? If so, what can I do to get that kind of articulation? Maybe in the $500 range.

Currently I just have 35" tires on a 17" rim with a 2" lift.

I did back out and tried again and made it :)

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
disco your sway bar dude....cause it certainly aint there

·
Registered
174 Posts
I would. I don't know about what's out there for the JK's or if they have them already. What I do know is you need to disco your sway bar if you're gonna go play. I leave mine off, but I only drive my Rubi about 15% on the road

·
Registered
330 Posts
Disco or get a ORO swayloc....much better off road than no sway bar.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yeah with discos you will walk over stuff you couldn't before and it also keeps your rig stable in the dirt. I attach mine when I'm done for the day but others don't.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm disappointed in all of you, a cheap quick disconnect kit is not the answer. It's obvious from the picture he needs 37's with at least 2 more inches of lift, lockers front and rear and a 10,000 lb winch to conquer that obstacle. Now get shopping!
:punk:

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have Teraflex and they are awesome. Easy to come off, require some work to get back on. It helps if ou have flat level ground upon attempted reassembly. .... that's always in abundance at the trail head no?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Rubicon :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.