Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh, and a garage, and tools. I'm heading home for my Mid-Tour from overseas to spend Christmas vacation with the Fam. Those are my only two available days (Dec 19th and 20th) to perform installs for:

AEV Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier
AEV Front Bumper
AEV Fuel Caddy
Warn 9.5cti-s
Truck-Lites
Dually LEDs
AEV 2" Spacer Lift (if there's time)

Not to be picky since I'm asking for help, but so I don't get jacked, I'm only looking for members that have been on the forum for a little while, and I can see they have a history of actually being somewhat involved.

On another note, I would really appriciate any help and would be willing to compensate with a case of beer, 5th of liquor, or bouquet of flowers (please don't be that guy). Whatever you like. :thumb:

Forgot to mention that I'll be off exit 7 of the Turnpike, near Mastoris.

Here's the Rubicon it's going on:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just doing a weekly checkup bump. Right now, I'm looking at going to the auto skills center on McGuire AFB, but would rather have a fellow Jeeper help out. Later Players!

481 Posts
Oh, and a garage, and tools. I'm heading home for my Mid-Tour from overseas to spend Christmas vacation with the Fam. Those are my only two available days (Dec 19th and 20th) to perform installs for:

AEV Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier
AEV Front Bumper
AEV Fuel Caddy
Warn 9.5cti-s
Truck-Lites
Dually LEDs
AEV 2" Spacer Lift (if there's time)

Not to be picky since I'm asking for help, but so I don't get jacked, I'm only looking for members that have been on the forum for a little while, and I can see they have a history of actually being somewhat involved.

On another note, I would really appriciate any help and would be willing to compensate with a case of beer, 5th of liquor, or bouquet of flowers (please don't be that guy). Whatever you like. :thumb:

Forgot to mention that I'll be off exit 7 of the Turnpike, near Mastoris.

Here's the Rubicon it's going on:

Any chance you have a weekend day free?

You may get more traction here.
USA - Northeast - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, I know it's during the week, and bad timing. I will probaby take your recommendation and try that thread, too. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I would more then likely be able to lend a hand and have a Jeeper or two with me BUT I wont be sure untill closer which sucks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I would be happy to lend a helping hand to a fellow Jeeper, and more importantly an Armed Forces veteran.

Thank you so much for your service.

I live in North Jersey and work until 5:30pm but I would be happy to take the ride down to help out with the install.

P.M. Me your info so we can make a plan

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd help out, I actually own a shop in north jersey and do all my own work from custom fab to paint to sound, etc... Only prob is I don't fit into your category of being on this site for "long" I've been on it for years reading and all but only decided to become a member recently.... I'm not sure it's fair to say a member who had been on the site "longer" is more " trustworthy" than the next man, but hey to each his own.... If your interested let me know if not good luck and hope you get it all done!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I haven't checked this forum for a while....It wasn't getting a lot of response at first, didn't get a notification until this morning, and assumed I'd be doing this on my own at the base.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would more then likely be able to lend a hand and have a Jeeper or two with me BUT I wont be sure untill closer which sucks.
Is MTL Mt Laurel? Please let me know if you will be available. It would be ideal for me. Thanks!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would be happy to lend a helping hand to a fellow Jeeper, and more importantly an Armed Forces veteran.

Thank you so much for your service.

I live in North Jersey and work until 5:30pm but I would be happy to take the ride down to help out with the install.

P.M. Me your info so we can make a plan

Thanks for the offer, but I'll be working from as early in the a.m. as possible because if I didn't have a garage to work in, I would have to do it on base. They are only open from 0900 to 1600. Also, I really appriciate the compliment for my service. It's good to know some people actually appreciate what the guys are trying to do for their country (most of these guys have it tougher than me, though).

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd help out, I actually own a shop in north jersey and do all my own work from custom fab to paint to sound, etc... Only prob is I don't fit into your category of being on this site for "long" I've been on it for years reading and all but only decided to become a member recently.... I'm not sure it's fair to say a member who had been on the site "longer" is more " trustworthy" than the next man, but hey to each his own.... If your interested let me know if not good luck and hope you get it all done!
I would amend how I said that, but can't find an edit butoon.....It has come across the wrong way. An thanks for the offer, but since you own a shop, would it interfere with your business? It is far away, but the offer of good will is tempting.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would amend how I said that, but can't find an edit butoon.....It has come across the wrong way. An thanks for the offer, but since you own a shop, would it interfere with your business? It is far away, but the offer of good will is tempting.
Not at all, I work soley by appointments and don't have any for those days, always willing to make new friends anyways, favors go a long way nowadays, ya never know when you might need an extra set of hands, you only live once, live life to the fullest!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not at all, I work soley by appointments and don't have any for those days, always willing to make new friends anyways, favors go a long way nowadays, ya never know when you might need an extra set of hands, you only live once, live life to the fullest!

Well, If you're up to it, let's do it. I'll PM you with my details. :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts